Wednesday, July 29, 2009

You gotta Love PZ...

This was a recent post on his blog:

The Creation "Museum" has given us warning

The Creation "Museum" is experiencing some dread and trepidation about our visit, and they have sent a letter to me and to the SSA expressing their concerns. These are some reasonable worries, given that there will be a huge number of us (240 and counting) showing up in one mass. Here's what they have to say, and my comment to all of you.

...The purpose of this letter is to advise you of our standard policies and requirements concerning guest behavior.

...The Creation Museum is private property, an outreach of Answers in Genesis. Guests at the museum are expected to conduct themselves in a polite, respectful manner at all times. Loud, disrespectful, destructive, obscene, or abusive behavior will not be tolerated, and may result in your removal from the premises...

... click here for the entire post

PZ sets some rules for the group. But what about me? I'm gonna be there as an atheist in some "atheist thug" clothing. Ready to tear down that place, I'm going to go nutter on them. And there is nothing he can say to me.

But don't worry if I get caught I'll claim to be an undercover Christian. They will just forgive me and let me on my merry way.

Ahh, just kidn'. I live way too far away to be there anytime soon. Would be nice to be one of the mob though. Guess I'll just have to wait for the "opinion pieces, on blogs, at school board meetings, and in gatherings with our friends" payoff. Just like the other million people.

No comments:

Post a Comment